- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ACL 261 Intermediate Eb Soprano Clarinet
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839649331
- 463160 005000007 463160005000007
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Key of Eb, French system, .512" bore, wooden body, plastic bell, 6 rings, 17 nickel-plated keys. The Eb clarinet has many lovely parts written in the...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A great second instrument or step-up soprano.
Key of Eb, French system, .512" bore, wooden body, plastic bell, 6 rings, 17 nickel-plated keys. The Eb clarinet has many lovely parts written in the canon of orchestral music. It is a great skill for a clarinetist to have, and can increase an instrumentalist's range of expression.
Comes with case, mouthpiece, cleaning swab, metal cap, and ligature.
- Key of Eb
- French system
- .512" bore
- Wooden body
- Plastic bell
- 6 rings
- 17 nickel-plated keys
- Case, mouthpiece, cleaning swab, metal cap, and ligature
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.