- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prestige R13 Bb Clarinet
Condition 2 - Blemished
- 462809 005000002 462809005000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Buffet R-13 clarinet has a 40-year history of quality and craftsmanship. From the wind ensembles to the great symphony orchestras, it is the benc...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An artisan-level instrument, truly a masterwork.
The Buffet R-13 clarinet has a 40-year history of quality and craftsmanship. From the wind ensembles to the great symphony orchestras, it is the benchmark in clarinet manufacturing. Crafted in high-quality grenadilla wood to ensure evenness of tone and response. The R-13's 3-step polycyndrical bore is noted for its dark, full sound.
Most clarinetists purchasing an instrument with this level of distinction have particular preferences in terms of mouthpieces, so the Tosca Bb Clarinet is priced and shipped without one. A fine quality French-made HB ligature is included. The HB is a silver-plated metal ligature that is very easy-blowing and provides a round, centered and brilliant sound as well as a superior detaché in the upper register. NOTE: Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument.
- Finest materials and workmanship
- Impeccable tone and mechanics
- Timeless design
- Top quality case and ligature included
- NOTE: Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument
Is it time for you? It may be time.Yes, it's time.
- Key: Bb
- Pitch: 440 Hz
- Body: natural African blackwood
- Bore: poly-cylindrical according to the Buffet Crampon method
- Bell: special Prestige bore
- Tenons: metal-capped
- Keys: 18
- Rings: 6
- Thumb rest: adjustable
- Eb lever: included
- Keywork finish: silver-plated
- Keywork and mechanics: forged keys, copper plated then silver plated according the Buffet Crampon method
- Springs: blue steel springs for ease and accuracy of key movement
- Pads: 100 % waterproof materials (GT)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.