- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GBS-300 Baritone Saxophone
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839275295
- Write a Review
- #J47428 006000001 J47428006000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GBS-300 is a solidly constructed student to intermediate instrument intended to give the learning musician an affordable instrument to develop hi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Comparable in quality to the most well-known introductory instruments.
The GBS-300 is a solidly constructed student to intermediate instrument intended to give the learning musician an affordable instrument to develop his or her skills on. It is built with quality materials and craftsmanship that ensure it will withstand the rigorous student treatment an introductory instrument can sometimes undergo.
In addition to a gold-lacquered yellow brass body, neck and bell, it features a high F# key, low A key, tilting low Bb mechanism and a tear drop F/G# articulation arm. Pisoni pads, three position strap ring, metal tone boosters. The package is made complete with a molded ABS case on wheels and a five-year warranty.
- Gold Lacquered Yellow Brass Body, Neck, and Bell
- Nickel Plated Keys
- High F# Key
- Low A Key
- Tear Drop F/G# Articulation Arm
- Tilting Low Bb Mechanism
- Fully Ribbed Construction
- Three Position Strap Ring
- Pisoni Pads
- Metal Tone Boosters
- Molded ABS with Wheels
As good a value as any student instrument on the market. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.