- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JAS1100 Alto Saxophone
Condition 2 - Blemished Gold Lacquer 190839320834
- Write a Review
- #J16924 005001003 J16924005001003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
They are beautiful, they sound fantasic, and they play like a dream. Jupiter has evolved as a manufacturer and the instruments they are turning out r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Intermediate to pro alto, gold lacquer.
They are beautiful, they sound fantasic, and they play like a dream. Jupiter has evolved as a manufacturer and the instruments they are turning out right now are better than ever. The 1100 Series saxophones are a perfect example of the classic hand-crafted design practices that reside alongside state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, defining the refined elegance and superb value of these gorgeous instruments. The elegant lines complement the precision-cut toneholes and the quality materials used in producing these spectacular horns. The JAS1100 is the perfect step-up alto saxophone for the committed student and is absolutely presentable in professional environments. A beauty to play and to behold, the JAS1100 Alto Saxophone just might be your horn.
Replaces the Jupiter 969 Series Alto Saxophone.
- Eb Alto
- Hand Crafted Sona-Pure Brass Neck
- Adjustable Palm Keys
- Gold-lacquered body and keys
- Engraved bell
- High F#
- Adjustable front F
- Tilting G# - Bb table keys
- Upper and lower stack adjustment screws
- Adjustable G and rocker octave mechanisms
- Blued steel springs
- Metal tone boosters
- Lightweight FQ Series form-fitted zippered case with shoulder straps
A beautiful horn with a sound and playability that will thrill you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear