- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 2 - Blemished Honey Gold Lacquer 888365781020
- J11058 005004001 J11058005004001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MAC Soprano sound can be compared to the MK VI but with the feel and comfort of a 62. The new single piece design offers spot on intonation and t...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Find your voice with this special soprano.
The MAC Soprano sound can be compared to the MK VI but with the feel and comfort of a 62. The new single piece design offers spot on intonation and the light, fast key response makes this instrument a dream to play. The warm, resonant sound is focused and delivers the dark, rich core all saxophonists seek. This soprano has been met with enthusiastic reviews as a reliable and satisfying soprano, one that can respond to the most expressive players' most subtle techniques.
Each MAC Soprano includes a MAC D-Jazz handcrafted mouthpiece with players choice of tip opening. Also included is the all new MACSAX case.
- Single piece body construction
- Hand crafted and hand hammered bell with new tone ring
- High F# key
- L. Pisoni pads, domed resonators
- L. Pisoni Blue Steel Springs
- Ribbed Construction
- Power-Forged Keys
- Sculpted octave key
- Brass thumb rests
- Left Hand Spatula stabilization
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Elegant and tasteful custom hand engraving
- Custom MACSAX case
- Certified regulation/setup
- Dark Vintage Gold Lacquer
- Honey Gold Lacquer
- Rose Brass clear lacquer
- Treated bare
- Silver Plated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.