- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
525 Series Intermediate Flute
Condition 2 - Blemished Model 525RB1RB - B Foot, Inline G 190839649270
- 466905 005907015 466905005907015
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pearl 525RB student flute takes the novice flutist a step beyond the entry level instruments by incorporating a sterling silver lip plate and ris...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Take the next step.
The Pearl 525RB student flute takes the novice flutist a step beyond the entry level instruments by incorporating a sterling silver lip plate and riser, open hole keys, and French pointed arms. The features of the Pearl 525 flutes add another dimension to the young players ability to project and create a beautiful sound.
- Silver clad head, body and B foot with silver lip and riser
- Silver-plated, open-hole keys (offset or inline G).
- Includes: case, cleaning rod
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.