Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Theo Wanne NY BROS 2 Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece Condition 2 - Blemished Size 7 194744424823true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Theo Wanne NY BROS 2 Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece Condition 2 - Blemished Size 7 194744424823
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Versatile and expressive.
Theo Wanne is an expert on vintage sax mouthpieces and he understands why a Meyer sounds great. Theo used the best design principles from decades of vintage Meyers to make the new Theo Wanne NY Bros alto mouthpiece. It is the ultimate vintage Meyer.
The NY Bros mouthpiece is the ultimate alto mouthpiece for students and pros alike, allowing the player to get the 'classic' alto sound and be fully expressive.
- Great for all styles including jazz, rock and classical.
- Perfectly sculpted medium chamber and roll-over baffle
- Incorporates the best features of Meyer vintage MPs
- Ships in a handsome vintage-style box
- Comes with a microfiber draw-string mouthpiece pouch.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.
Order today for a mouthiece that will address the great literature of the past and yet remain perfect for contemporary expression.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.