- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
800 Series Professional Flute
Condition 2 - Blemished YFL-874H - Offset G, Split E 886830748325
- 483709 005874005 483709005874005
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Key of C. French model, inline G, B footjoint, and gizmo key. Sterling silver headjoint, body footjoint, and keys. EC cut headjoint for superior tone...Click To Read More About This Product
Key of C. French model, inline G, B footjoint, and gizmo key. Sterling silver headjoint, body footjoint, and keys. EC cut headjoint for superior tone projection. Handmade for superior quality. White gold springs provide a lighter touch for optimum response. French-style pad cups and arms for grip action with soldered toneholes. Includes FLC-88 case and FLB-88 cover.
This Professional series flute is an outstanding instrument at a reasonable price. It features white gold springs for a lighter touch and optimum response with tapered pivot screws for smooth key action. Flute teachers all over the world have found Yamaha professional flutes have a consistent tone throughout as well as impeccable intonation.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- "EC" Cut Head Joint/ Sterling Silver Throughout
- Soldered Tone Holes
- White Gold Springs
- Offset G or Inline G, with Split E or In-Line
- B Foot with Gizmo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.