- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
YFL-422Y Intermediate Flute
Condition 2 - Blemished Offset G, C-Foot 190839084767
- J32472 005935002 J32472005935002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha line of Intermediate flutes has been updated to surpass the evolving needs of student flutists. Featuring an industry-leading pointed key ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) An excellent step-up instrument.
The Yamaha line of Intermediate flutes has been updated to surpass the evolving needs of student flutists. Featuring an industry-leading pointed key arm design and a complete review and update to many aspects of the production process, the 400 Series Intermediate Flutes emphasize the Yamaha consistency and quality that keeps these flutes strong and singing for young flutists. The YFL-422Y features a sterling silver headjoint, body and footjoint with closed-hole keys.
Sterling silver headjoint, body and foot joint
- Pointed key arms
- Closed-hole keys
- Undercut and beveled embouchure hole
- Nickel silver, power-forged keys
- Neoprene key bumpers
- Case and case cover
Order today and reward your hard work.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.