- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat Master Series 97A Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- J19869 000001000 J19869000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Master Series 97A Alto saxophone was designed in part to appeal to saxophonists who live in the sometimes thought to be disparate worlds of class...Click To Read More About This Product
Holiday Rebate Program 2018
$25 mail-in rebate on trumpets, $50 for alto, soprano, and tenor saxophones. All baritone purchases will receive a $100 mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 12/31/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
An alto for all seasons.
The Master Series 97A Alto saxophone was designed in part to appeal to saxophonists who live in the sometimes thought to be disparate worlds of classical and commercial music. Three years on the drawing board, the Master Series 97A meets and surpasses its intended goal, and establishes itself as perhaps the most innovative P. Mauriat Saxophone yet.
The Master Series 97A Alto Saxophone is a dual-alloy horn with two sterling silver octave pips that add density and warmth, and a yellow brass body, bow, and bell that add a glassy clarity to the top end. It additionally features premium Pisoni pro 105 pads for a tight seal and satisfying tactile experience, along with nylon resonators for improved tone.
It is finished in a honey-gold lacquer with mother of pearl key touches, and the bow and bell are hand-engraved with traditional floral patterns. Sound, playability and beauty all reside within this versatile instrument.
Versatile, addresses jazz, commercial and classical repertoire beautifully
Broad timbral content from dual alloy construction
Satisfying action, precise intonation
Stunning finish and appointments
Order today and get the only alto you'll ever need.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.