- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat System 76 Professional Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Product H72355
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With an expanded bore and bell the P. Mauriat System 76 Tenor Saxophone produces a bigger sound with a core that is full of rich overtones. This bea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tenor sax that personifies vintage.
With an expanded bore and bell the P. Mauriat System 76 Tenor Saxophone produces a bigger sound with a core that is full of rich overtones. This beautifully engraved instrument features a Super VI style neck, abalone key touches, and is available in vintage dark lacquer and also in classic gold lacquer. Each lacquer lends a different color to the sound. The vintage dark lacquer has warmer subtleties compared to the slightly more brilliant gold lacquer. Both, however, allow the player to deliver the highest performance possible due to the System 76's superior craftsmanship.
P. Mauriat leads the industry as the innovator of modern vintage saxophones and trumpets. Each horn is hand crafted from start to finish out of the very finest materials. From fresh ideas in metal combinations, to cutting edge neck designs and trend setting finishes, P. Mauriat continually works to solidify their reputation for creating horns that offer the sound, response, ergonomics and intonation that will impress even the most demanding players.
- Range: high F#
- Neck: Super VI
- Large bore and big bell
- Finish: vintage dark or gold lacquer
- Hand engraved bell and bow
- Key touches: genuine abalone
- Professional class
Order a sax that will meet the needs of any player.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.