- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat Le Bravo 200S Intermediate Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27513 000000000 J27513000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LEBRAVO200S Soprano Saxophone is a revelation in P. Mauriat's soprano saxophone line. Crafted in 80/20 Bronze brass and featuring two necks (both...Click To Read More About This Product
Resonant sound from bronze brass performs well at a value.
The LEBRAVO200S Soprano Saxophone is a revelation in P. Mauriat's soprano saxophone line. Crafted in 80/20 Bronze brass and featuring two necks (both straight and curved), the LEBRAVO200S possesses a warm, inviting sound that doesn't sacrifice resonance. Yellow brass keys are designed for strength and both necks are silver-plated for added punch.
What sets the LEBRAVO200S apart is its value. The body tube tunes exceptionally well and the instrument overall is very mouthpiece-friendly. It is perfect for the player who seeks more out of their soprano, even if they do not get the time to make it their primary instrument. P. Mauriat designed the LEBRAVO200S as an intermediate instrument, but you will find it performs exceptionally well in all situations. With the LEBRAVO200S, you can truly go for the sound.
Take home the latest intermediate soprano saxophone from P. Mauriat. Order today.
- Intermediate Class
- Bronze Brass Body Tube
- Yellow Brass Keys
- Silver-plated necks, both Straight and Curved
- Pisoni MyPad leather pads with metal resonators
- Blued Steel Springs
- Includes P. Mauriat Soprano Saxophone Trekking Case, P. Mauriat mouthpiece package, care cloth and cork grease
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.