- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Patricola CL.3 Virtuoso A Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #463809 000911000 463809000911000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made to play with a powerful and focused sound, the Patricola CL.3 Virtuoso A Clarinet is a favorite among European orchestral players and soloists. ...Click To Read More About This Product
The power and beauty you would expect from Italian artisans.
Made to play with a powerful and focused sound, the Patricola CL.3 Virtuoso A Clarinet is a favorite among European orchestral players and soloists. Each virtuoso clarinet features full grenadilla or rosewood body with silver-plated keys, Patricola's patented key adjustment system, and comes complete with two barrels. In order to increase intonation accuracy and provide an even feel throughout all registers, the CL.3 Virtuoso is equipped with a B4 barrel, new bell, and new body design. These improvements create a clarinet that plays as well or better than instruments costing thousands more.
Patricola clarinets have among the lowest crack rate of any clarinet available today. Unlike other manufactures that kiln dry their wood, Patricola allows their wood to dry naturally for 11-13 years.
Find the virtuoso within. Order now!
- Level: Professional
- Key: A
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Grenadilla or Rosewood
- Key Material: Silver-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 keys
- Special Keys: Eb lever
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- # of Barrels: Two
- Pads: Leather
- Includes: Case
- Crafted In: Italy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.