- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prelude by Conn-Selmer Student Model Piccolo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585552 000000000 585552000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Prelude PC711 piccolo features a silver-plated head, composition body, silver-plated keys, conical bore body, and a split E mechanism. This value...Click To Read More About This Product
An entry-level instrument that combines value and performance.
The Prelude PC711 piccolo features a silver-plated head, composition body, silver-plated keys, conical bore body, and a split E mechanism. This value-priced piccolo is an excellent beginner instrument. The composition body is impervious to temperature and moisture changes and makes this instrument great for both indoor and outdoor performance.
- Silver-plated Head
- Silver-plated keys
- Composition body
- Conical bore
- Split E mechanism
Join the band today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.