- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sax Dakota SDSC-909 Curved Professional Soprano Saxophone
Silver and Gold
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50141 000001000 J50141000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Bb Curved Soprano Saxophone outfit is finished in a rich and brilliant silver plate with 18-Carat gold-plated keys, key guards and trim. It perf...Click To Read More About This Product
Striking silver and gold presentation.
This Bb Curved Soprano Saxophone outfit is finished in a rich and brilliant silver plate with 18-Carat gold-plated keys, key guards and trim. It performs like a standard curved alto or tenor and yet still has the penetrating sonorous sound of a straight soprano. It comes standard in the Dakota all wood Tweed covered case that includes mouthpiece kit, cork grease, sax strap and polishing cloth.
This unique Curved Soprano has all the features of Sax Dakota’s straight models while adding the sonorous sound quality typical of curves saxophones. Rich overtones and harmonics are added to this outstanding model as a result of bell and bow configuration designed to deliver solid and focused tonal projection. There is a natural monitoring aspect off the bell of curved sopranos that many players find helpful.
Silver plate with 18-Carat gold-plated keys, key guards and trim
Performs like a curved saxophone with the penetrating sound of a straight soprano
All wood tweed-covered case
Mouthpiece kit, cork grease, sax strap and polishing cloth
Performs like a curved horn but with the penetrating sound of a straight soprano.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.