- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sax Dakota SDSS-1024 Professional Straight Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50136 000001000 J50136000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This one-piece tube Straight Soprano design was conceived decades ago, and remains fiercely defended as the best soprano design style. Its attributes...Click To Read More About This Product
Straight soprano in Gray Onyx.
This one-piece tube Straight Soprano design was conceived decades ago, and remains fiercely defended as the best soprano design style. Its attributes of no turbulence, no steps in the tube and no collar screws have garnered a staunch user community who understand the vast expressive power of straight tubes. The SDSS-1024 is defined by its sure tonality, solid and focused projection, and perfect intonation in all registers. Using Sax Dakota's original post-to-body design, the essence and purity of the soprano comes through with ease. Available only in Gray Onyx.
- Yellow brass body, bow, bell and neck
- Gray onyx plated neck, body and bow
- Matte silver-plated keys, guards and trim
- Oversized bell
- Blue steel needle springs
- Tilting spatula keys
- Tapered pivot screws
- Genuine mother of pearl key pearls
- Hand engraving
- Ergonomic key design
- Adjustment screws on vital key areas
- Wood case with russet trim, tweed covering, brass hardware
It speaks your heart and your mind. Order one soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.