- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sax Dakota SDT-XG 505 Professional Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
- J49913 000001000 J49913000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This professional-quality tenor saxophone features a rose brass body, bow, bell and neck, and is presented here in a hand-burnished Antique finish on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Striking finish and engaging tone.
This professional-quality tenor saxophone features a rose brass body, bow, bell and neck, and is presented here in a hand-burnished Antique finish on neck, body, bow, keys, guards and trim. Its bold yet tasteful aesthetic strikes a perfect balance between class and confidence, between elegance and modernity.
An oversized bell helps give it the famous tenor honk, and black oxide steel needle springs, tilting spatula keys and tapered steel pivot screws contribute to its fast and satisfying action. It also features stainless steel long rods, genuine Mother-of-Pearl select black, gray and charcoal key pearls and double-key arms on all bell key cups. Adjustment screws on vital key areas afford its excellent intonation.
European hand engraving on the bell and neck and an ergonomic key design complete the package. Includes wood case with russet trim, tweed covering and brass hardware.
- Rose brass body, bow, bell and neck
- Hand-burnished Antique finish on neck, body, bow, keys, guards and trim
- Oversized bell
- Black Oxide steel needle springs
- Tilting spatula keys
- Tapered steel pivot screws
- Stainless steel long rods
- Genuine Mother-of-Pearl select black, gray and charcoal key pearls
- Double-key arms on all bell key cups
- European hand engraving on bell and neck
- Ergonomic key design
- Adjustment screws on vital key areas
- Wood case with russet trim, tweed covering and brass hardware
Pro sax with great intonation and style. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.