- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sax Dakota SDT-XL-210 Professional Tenor Saxophone Gold Plated Keys
- Write a Review
- #J49890 000001000 J49890000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sax Dakota offers professional-quality saxophones in all of the primary categories. This is the SDT-1200 SS tenor saxophone. Saxophonists will apprec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stylish professional tenor with satin silver finish.
Sax Dakota offers professional-quality saxophones in all of the primary categories. This is the SDT-1200 SS tenor saxophone. Saxophonists will appreciate the playing action, cosmetics and most of all the sound of this instrument.
The left hand pinky plateau table action is smooth, solid and fast, and sleek double key arms coupled with solid stainless steel rods guarantee instant pad closure and a tight seal. All of the keywork is likewise effortless, and its exclusive 6.26" graduated large bell carries to the back of the hall.
Double-braced keys add to its stability and playability and a modern looking key stack gives it a contemporary stylistic. It is available in three disctinct finishes, each of which are bold and stylish. It is presented here in Satin Silver, which features a matte silver exterior and a polished silver interior. This is a pro tenor with a lot of presence and personality, and it is offered at a very reasonable price.
Pro features and smart styling at a fair price. Consider Dakota.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.