- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sax Dakota SDTS-1022 Professional Straight Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
- #J49920 000001000 J49920000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The saxophone didn’t originally have its iconic bow bend. It was initially like the modern soprano, a straight horn. Sax Dakota has done the ultimate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Straight tenor with rose brass construction.
The saxophone didn’t originally have its iconic bow bend. It was initially like the modern soprano, a straight horn. Sax Dakota has done the ultimate reissue of Adolphe Sax’s genius invention offering the rarely seen straight tenor sax. With the SDTS-1022 Professional Straight Tenor Saxophone, Sax Dakota has proven that it knows how to party like it’s 1846.
But this tenor isn’t just about the stir it will create when you break it out on the bandstand. It is a warm, engaging tenor with all of the color and subtlety of any major brand professional tenor on the market. It can croon a ballad or bite off a strong and penetrating lead in a funk mix. With a straight tube, your capacity to imprint your own nuances in tone and expression are increased in a way that can open up entirely new avenues of expression for the creative improviser.
It features a rose brass body, bow, bell and neck, an oversized bell, blue needle springs and mother-of-pearl key touches. Hand-engraving and Sax Dakota’s famous Gray Onyx finish complete the aesthetic package.
- Yellow brass body, bow, bell, and neck
- Gray onyx plated neck, body, and bow
- Matte silver-plated keys, guards, and trim
- Oversized bell
- Blue steel needle springs
- Front F key
- High F# key
- Tilting spatula keys
- Tapered pivot screws
- Genuine mother of pearl key pearls
- Hand engraving
- Ergonomic key design
- Adjustment screws on vital key areas
- Wood case with russet trim, tweed covering, brass hardware
Superb and unusual aesthetics. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear