- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer Paris Model 65 Professional Low Eb Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
- 468299 000000000 468299000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new standard bearer for orchestral bass clarinets, the 65 has replaced the 35 and produces a big, focused sound that extends to the low Eb. This...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The new standard bearer for orchestral bass clarinets, the 65 has replaced the 35 and produces a big, focused sound that extends to the low Eb. This instrument will project through any string section or concert band. Silver keys, articulated G# and alternate Eb-Ab keys come standard.
- Upper and lower joints in Grenadilla wood.
- Silver-plated brass bell.
- Silver-plated nickel silver and brass keywork.
- Range to low Eb.
- Includes: case / mouthpiece / cap and ligature.
- Neck: Adjustable neck, silver plated nickel-silver(two angulation options)
- Mouthpiece : Selmer-Paris " C 85 / 120 "
- Bell: Silver plated brass
- Peg: Adjustable peg
- Key: Bb
- Bore : 23.40mm
- Keys: Silver plated nickel-silver keys
- Body: Grenadilla
- Springs: Blue steel needle springs
- Pitch: 442
- Case: "Light" case
- Pads: Leather pads with metal boosters
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.