- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer Paris Recital Model Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 463106 000000000 463106000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Clarinetists preferring a darker, warmer sound will prefer the Recital. A highly tapered bore combines with a thicker grenadilla wood body to deliver...Click To Read More About This Product
Warm and dark.
Clarinetists preferring a darker, warmer sound will prefer the Recital. A highly tapered bore combines with a thicker grenadilla wood body to deliver a lush clarinet tone. An optional resonance key for the Recital provides additional venting for a clearer low F. Known for their smooth, butter-like action, Selmer Paris clarinets are a delicious combination of dark, focused sound and playability. Their silver-plated keys deliver a professional appearance and a positive no-slip feel while the adjustable thumb rests make playing more comfortable. Your performance will be aided by blue steel needle springs that provide quick and light key action, included short and long barrels, and a Selmer Paris hard rubber mouthpiece.
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plate
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 keys
- Special Keys: Left-hand Eb lever
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .565" (14.35mm)
- # of Barrels: 2
- Barrel Size: 64.5mm and 62.5mm
- Pads: Leather
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: case, Selmer Paris C85 105 mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.