- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer Paris Reference 54 Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- #463115 000000000 463115000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed after the legendary Mark VI model, the Selmer Paris Reference 54 Eb Alto Saxophone features special dark lacquer finish, high F# key. Includ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A homage to the legendary 1954 Mark VI.
Designed after the legendary Mark VI model, the Selmer Paris Reference 54 Eb Alto Saxophone features special dark lacquer finish, high F# key. Includes Super Session hard rubber mouthpiece and shaped case with cover.
The essence of the legendary Mark VI with the comforts of the modern mechanism can be yours. Order now!
Neck: Reference Series
Neck Material: Yellow brass
Body Material: Yellow brass
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Key Material: Power hammered yellow brass
Finish: Vintage Dark Gold Lacquer
Range Up to: High F#
Springs: Blue steel
Engraving: Selmer Paris Reference engraving
Thumb Rest: Adjustable metal
Pivot Screw: Tapered
Includes: shaped case, Selmer Paris Super Session E mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
Crafted in: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.