- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer SAS280 La Voix II Alto Saxophone Outfit
- Write a Review
- #463725 000644000 463725000644000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Selmer SAS280 La Voix II Alto Saxophone's fluid keywork gives it a relaxed feeling, while its perfect intonation and warm sound make it a welcome...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Selmer SAS280 La Voix II Alto Saxophone's fluid keywork gives it a relaxed feeling, while its perfect intonation and warm sound make it a welcome instrument both in the concert band or the hands of a soloist. The Selmer La Voix II sax' traditional-sized bell helps saxophonists keep their tone focused and makes blending easy.
You'll like the price of the Selmer SAS280 La Voix alto saxophone as much as its sound. Finally you can afford a step-up sax with features like professional key styling-for accurate fingering-that you would expect to find only on more expensive instruments.
Selmer has worked to make the SAS280 La Voix II an alto sax that is easy to play. Pitch is consistent without strain from the low end to altissimo. The La Voix II saxophone can really project and offers you dark jazzy sound when you need it.
The Selmer SAS280 La Voix II Alto Saxophone is a player's instrument made affordable for all musicians.
Neck Material: Yellow Brass
Body Material: Yellow Brass or Copper Brass
Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Copper Brass
Key Material: Yellow Brass
Range Up To: High F#
Includes: Case, Selmer Mouthpiece, Ligature, Cap, and Care Products
Crafted In Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.