- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Selmer TS44 Professional Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J08904 000003000 J08904000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a new saxophone by Selmer that positions itself in a price range and quality level that is getting bigger all the time, that of the introduct...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional features for less.
This is a new saxophone by Selmer that positions itself in a price range and quality level that is getting bigger all the time, that of the introductory professional. There are thousands of saxophonists for whom the Selemer TS-44 is perfect. It is designed for someone who loves the saxophone and stays in good shape on the instrument, but mostly plays in church or at home and still wants a great sounding instrument. Is it designed, maybe, for you?
This horn features a genuine Henri Selmer Paris neck and mouthpiece, a beautiful BAM backpack case and a warm, rich sound ideal for both classical and jazz playing. The body is a fully ribbed design and features Pisoni pro pads and blue steel springs for great reaction time and durability.
It is the first collaboration between Selmer US and Henri Selmer Paris that has resulted in an affordable saxophone with unexpected performance. The Selmer TS-44 possesses many features that are common for professional instruments and uncommon for student instruments. It possesses all of the dynamic and timbral range a professional musician needs to deliver an expressive performance, but stays in a price range that is within reach of more musicians than would be a Reference 54 or a Series III.
- Reasonable pricing
- Great sound and playing feel
- Engraved bell
- Drawn tone holes, ribbed mounting
- Leather pads
- High quality case included
Pro sax for intermediate expense.
- Henri Selmer Paris neck
- Body/Neck/Bell: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Key Material: Brass
- Aux Keys: High F#
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Mounting: ribbed
- Pads: treated leather
- Resonators: metal
- Springs: blue steel
- Thumbhook: metal adj
- Engraved bell
- Henri Selmer Paris MPC
- BAM Backpack Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.