- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silverstein Works ReedCure Reed Storage and Curing System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L26652 000001001 L26652000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This innovative product, made by Boveda, automatically maintains the optimal 50-65% relative humidity level within your REEDCURE or other reed cases,...Click To Read More About This Product
A maintenance free, two-way humidity control system for reeds.
This innovative product, made by Boveda, automatically maintains the optimal 50-65% relative humidity level within your REEDCURE or other reed cases, eliminating the guesswork and potential mess related to refilling a humidifier. Unlike refillable humidifiers, this controller provides true "two-way" purified humidity control by adding and removing moisture as needed in order to maintain a consistent environment.
- No more manual adjustments necessary due to seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors.
- Simply fold the Boveda pack in a half and place it on top of your reeds as shown in the picture.
- Typically lasts between 4 and 9 weeks based on usage pattern and the air tightness of your reed case.
- Once the pack becomes firm, discard and replace it with a new one.
- During the curing and sterilization cycle, be sure to temporarily remove the pack from your REEDCURE.
Keep your reeds in perfect shape. Order today.
- Revolutionary Reed Case with Curing and Sterilizing function
- For 4 reeds of any size (Sop./Alto/Tenor Sax. and Eb/Bb Clarinet
- Long life UV /Ozone lamp (~20K hours)
- Detachable and cleanable reed holder
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Micro 5 pin charging cable included
- 30 times operation per charge
- Carrying pouch included
- Available in black and white color
- Weight: 160g
- Dimension: 95 x 110 x 25mm