- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Theo Wanne AMMA Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Write a Review
- Product H87270
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AMMA has more projection, and more baffle and edge than traditional large chamber mouthpieces and a huge-robust sound. It is suitable for almost ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Phenomenal tenor mouthpiece.
The AMMA has more projection, and more baffle and edge than traditional large chamber mouthpieces and a huge-robust sound. It is suitable for almost any type of music. It is machined from a block of solid brass. The AMMA is a medium bright tenor saxophone mouthpiece that captures a uniquely warm and robust sound ranging from low Bb into the altissimo, while maintaining ample projection.
The True Large Chamber (much like the vintage mouthpieces of the 1940s but technically superior) ensures a warm, fat, robust sound. The chamber is formed from a specific conical extension starting at the very tip of the mouthpiece and reaching to the back of the chamber, all machined to extremely high tolerances. Four innovative Design Patents and one Manufacturing Process Patent stand behind the AMMA' grace and style.
- Revolutionary True Large Chambers
- Patented, state-of-the-art, interior design with rounded inner side walls.
- Finish: Reticulated 24K Gold (standard)
- 24K Gold-plated brass shank ring
- Serial number includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number
- Includes both Alive Gold and Heavy Copper pressure plates and a precision screwdriver
- Includes a patented two-point contact Liberty Ligature and precision hex-driver
- Patented reed replacer cap
- User replaceable bite pads with varying hardness.
Ready for a truly professional tenor mouthpiece? Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Plays With Ease
- Too Expensive
Comments about Theo Wanne AMMA Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece:
Great workmanship. Sound was OK but I prefer my Dukoff H5 to this. I also have a Yanigasawa metal 8 and Lawton 8*B that perform, in my opinion, better. Another drawback is all of my mouthpieces fit just right on my neck cork. The Theo was very loose not that this makes it bad but it makes it impossible to interchange it with other mouthpieces. You would either have to replace the neck cork for the Theo and not use the other mouthpieces or get another neck to use with the Theo. It is crafted well but I personally feel it's over rated.