- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Theo Wanne Curved-Neck Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
- #K76887 000001000 K76887000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MANTRA saxophone is one of the most advanced soprano saxophones available today. The MANTRA sounds full, fat and robust, more like the alto and t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Packed with innovations and features.
The MANTRA saxophone is one of the most advanced soprano saxophones available today. The MANTRA sounds full, fat and robust, more like the alto and tenor saxophones. It has incredible altissimo, and integrates many new innovations and features. The legendary Courtney Pine, among many others, have switched to the MANTRA.
"The MANTRA is a new chapter in Soprano Saxophone History. You must try the new Theo Wanne Mantra soprano, it will take your playing to another higher level. I effortlessly get a full five octaves.” – Courtney Pine (Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE), and Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE))
The MANTRA soprano’s innovations include new ergonomics, ‘boundary-layer-effect’ (similar to a shark’s skin which allows it to glide better through water), Theo’s angled three-ring-strap-hook, improved bore design, advanced key adjustments. The result? One of the warmest, fattest, and more beautiful sounding sopranos ever made.
This model is Curved so it's a bit brighter and livelier. Big super clean sound that is easy to hear as the bell points upwards. Comes in vintified finish with gold lacquer keys only.
The MANTRA does not come with a mouthpiece so you can choose what is right for you.
Adapt a new Mantra. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.