- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Theo Wanne Elements Series: Fire Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Write a Review
- #K47327 000001000 K47327000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FIRE alto mouthpiece is the first mouthpiece released in the ELEMENTS series with power and flexibility that will make you want to get 'burnt'.Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The FIRE is bright and fiery.
The FIRE alto mouthpiece is the first mouthpiece released in the ELEMENTS series with power and flexibility that will make you want to get 'burnt'.
Theo promised he would release a line of affordable mouthpieces when he could match his #1 quality and sound. After 10 years of research and development, that day has arrived! The ELEMENT series is here, and now everyone can afford Theo Wanne quality!
Great for Jazz, R&B, and Rock & Roll.
Powerful, big and fiery sound!
Unique small chamber. Flat side walls, and long step baffle.
Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
Part of the ELEMENTS series. The fundamental building blocks for your sound. All the quality, but at half the price, and made in the USA.
- Plating: Reticulated 24K gold plating with bright nickel highlights (standard on metal mouthpieces), and Vintified (special order)
- Ligature: The metal FIRE includes a new and unique two rail, single screw ligature
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap is one of the most secure caps in the world
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads
Improve your sound and technique with just a few clicks. Order today.