Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Theo Wanne Elements Series: Fire Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece 8true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
The FIRE is bright and fiery.
Theo promised he would release a line of affordable mouthpieces when he could match his #1 quality and sound. After 10 years of research and development, that day has arrived! The ELEMENT series is here, and now everyone can afford Theo Wanne quality!
Great for Jazz, R&B, and Rock & Roll.
Powerful, big and fiery sound!
Unique small chamber. Flat side walls, and long step baffle.
Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
Part of the ELEMENTS series. The fundamental building blocks for your sound. All the quality, but at half the price, and made in the USA.
- Plating: Reticulated 24K gold plating with bright nickel highlights (standard on metal mouthpieces), and Vintified (special order)
- Ligature: The metal FIRE includes a new and unique two rail, single screw ligature
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap is one of the most secure caps in the world
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads
Improve your sound and technique with just a few clicks. Order today.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.