- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Theo Wanne SHAKTI Professional Alto Saxophone
Dark Gold Lacquer
- Write a Review
- #K47722 000001000 K47722000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SHAKTI Alto Saxophone borrows many features from Theo Wanne's revolutionary MANTRA series of saxophones, but at a much more reasonable price.Some...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A better-sounding and more comfortable alto for the demanding professional.
The SHAKTI Alto Saxophone borrows many features from Theo Wanne's revolutionary MANTRA series of saxophones, but at a much more reasonable price.
Some of these features, which are not found on any models in this price range, are:
- Theo's super-strong bell-to-body brace, that allows free vibration of the bell
- Theo's specially-designed neck bore, with custom nozzle
- A special Reticulated finish, allowing more efficient airflow
- A signature Triple Strap Hook, allowing multiple playing angles
Be inspired with the right horn. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.