- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Theo Wanne SHIVA 2 Metal Soprano Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L19225 000001000 L19225000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SHIVA 2 'The Destroyer' soprano mouthpiece has power, edge and projection, all with big core, warmth and body. It is currently being used b...Click To Read More About This Product
State-of-the-art design for working soprano players.
The SHIVA 2 'The Destroyer' soprano mouthpiece has power, edge and projection, all with big core, warmth and body.
It is currently being used by Gerald Albright, as well as by Mark Douthit (Elton John, Michael McDonald).
The SHIVA combines both a step and roll-over baffle. It also has a small chamber akin to the vintage Selmer Soloist mouthpieces. If you've been waiting for a small chamber Theo Wanne soprano mouthpiece, this is it. The SHIVA power and body making it suitable for Rock n' Roll, R&B. Yet there is nothing 'thin' or 'brittle' about the sound, so it is also flexible for any type of music too.
"I LOVE the Shiva. I'm a happy man. I love the brightness and the added bonus is how 'full-bodied' it is." – Gerald Albright (3 Grammy Nominations)
"I just stopped and said WOW - I Feel Like I've Come Home." - Mark Douthit (Elton John, Billy Joel, Lionel Ritchie, Amy grant, Vanessa Williams, Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus)
The SHIVA 2 Soprano is available in 24K gold plated brass and premium RED marbled hard rubber. Of course, SHIVA just needs to be red. Like all Theo Wanne products, the SHIVA 2 is made using state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technologies. You will receive one of the most consistent and highest quality mouthpieces available.
Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case.
Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating.
Premium Hard Rubber: The Red Marbled Hard Rubber is the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet.
Ligature: The metal DURGA includes our integrated two-point contact Gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate.
Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.
- Great for Jazz, R&B, Rock & Roll, and even soft music when a soft-sweet tone with clarity is wanted.
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance.
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Small Chamber like the vintage Selmer Soloist with a uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Liberty Ligature
- Hex Driver
- Reed Replaer Cap
- Mouthpice Pouch
Improve your tone and expression. Order today.