- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vandoren V16 Metal Tenor Medium Chamber Mouthpiece
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05862 000001000 J05862000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
After over a decade of great music, the coveted V16 line of metal tenor saxophone mouthpieces by Vandoren has undergone a redesign and expansion to a...Click To Read More About This Product
After over a decade of great music, the coveted V16 line of metal tenor saxophone mouthpieces by Vandoren has undergone a redesign and expansion to appeal to an even wider range of tenor players. The new exterior shape and interior design evokes the sound of famous metal tenor mouthpieces of years gone by with the Medium chamber for players seeking the 1950s jazz aesthetic. The V16 metal tenor mouthpiece is made with the legendary "Bell Metal" brass, then plated with 24-karat gold. Choose between T6, T7, T8 and T9.
- T6: a very versatile mouthpiece with a medium tip opening. Recommended for use with the JAVA and ZZ #3 reeds
- T7: an excellent balance between opening and facing length
- T8: particularly recommended for use with the JAVA "Filed-Red Cut" and V16 #3 reeds.
- T9: the most open mouthpiece in the line, a perfect balance with the JAVA "Filed - Red Cut" reeds strength 2.5.
Vintage tone with contemporary reliability and consistency.