- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YBS-52 Intermediate Baritone Saxophone
- Write a Review
- #461370 000000000 461370000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YBS-52 baritone saxophone is the most requested baritone by schools nationwide. The YBS-52 features a clear lacquered brass body, drawn to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Very durable, extreme response, and great intonation make the YBS-52 the only choice for advancing musicians.
The Yamaha YBS-52 baritone saxophone is the most requested baritone by schools nationwide. The YBS-52 features a clear lacquered brass body, drawn tone holes, leather pads, and stainless steel springs. The intermediate player will love the easy action of the Yamaha YBS-52's keywork and the freeness with which it plays. Band directors favor the YBS-52 for its solid intonation, full sound, and physical durability. Each YBS-52 baritone sax comes standard with range to low A and a front F mechanism.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
Neck Material: Yellow Brass
Body Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Key Material: Yellow Brass
Key Buttons: Polyester
Range Down to: Low A
Auxiliary Keys: Front F, Low A
Tone Holes: Drawn
Springs: Stainless Steel
Pads: Waterproof Leather
Thumb Rest: Adjustable Plastic
Pivot Screw: Straight-Tapered
Includes: Case, 5C Plastic Mouthpiece, Neckstrap, Ligature, Cap, and Cork Grease
Crafted In Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.