- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YPC-62 Professional Piccolo
With Wave Style Headjoint
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H74568 000001000 H74568000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A long-time favorite of professional musicians, the YPC-62 can be found in many top orchestras worldwide. Sharing many of the characteristics of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Found in many top orchestras worldwide.
A long-time favorite of professional musicians, the YPC-62 can be found in many top orchestras worldwide. Sharing many of the characteristics of the Yamaha handcrafted series, the YPC-62R features a similar design and boasts a high degree of hand-craftsmanship for excellent intonation and playability. The new "Wave" cut headjoint option offers a very gratifying response and a wider dynamic range (select from dropdown).
- Grenadilla wood body and headjoint
- Wave cut, conical bore headjoint
- Undercut tone holes
- Silver plated nickel-silver keys and posts
- Split E mechanism
- Neoprene bumper
- Includes case and cleaning rod
Order a winner today!
- Level: professional
- Key: C
- Body style: standard
- Body material: grenadilla wood
- Headjoint: "wave" cut; grenadilla wood; conical bore
- Key material: nickel-silver
- Plating: silver (keys and posts)
- Tone holes: undercut
- Key types: concave contoured with ribbed key post
- Key mechanism: split E
- Spring type: stainless steel
- Screw type: straight
- Bumper type: neoprene
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.