- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yanagisawa A-992 Bronze Alto Saxophone
- Write a Review
- #467272 000002000 467272000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A-992 features Yanagisawa's sway-free mechanism for F auxiliary and low C-sharp keys, which affords better airtightness and intonation and facili...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The A-992 features Yanagisawa's sway-free mechanism for F auxiliary and low C-sharp keys, which affords better airtightness and intonation and facilitates adjustment and repair. From the cutting power to lead a saxophone section to the intricate expressiveness for solo repertoire, the many shades of tone this model offers make it ideal for any musical application. It includes a case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, and care products.
All of Yanagisawa's evolutionary advancements are present-coalesced with the innovative use of bronze. The result is an unmistakable warmth and richness of response, and wide dynamic range. An exceptional choice for any soloist, classical players will find this model to be of particularly great interest.
- Hand-engraved lacquered bronze bell
- Lacquered bronze body and neck
- High F-sharp mechanism
- Sway-Free F-Auxillary and Low C# mechanism
- Contoured independent palm keys
- Double-action table keys
- Rib-mounted upper and lower stack posts
- Double-armed low B and C
- Includes: case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, and care products
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.