- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yanagisawa Elite Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27809 000001000 J27809000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yanagisawa's traditional brass model, the T-WO10 has earned high marks for mechanical reliability and a tight tonal core with great projection. It ha...Click To Read More About This Product
Tight tonal core with great projection.
Yanagisawa's traditional brass model, the T-WO10 has earned high marks for mechanical reliability and a tight tonal core with great projection. It has many important features for the serious player including:
Fluororesin-sleeved octave rocker
Lost motion is eliminated and smooth octave-key action is ensured by rounding the octave rocker ends and Fluororesin-coating the receiving sleeves they contact.
C#-Bb table key linkages
The seesaw linkage between the C# and Bb table keys facilitates faster, smoother fingering technique.
C#-B table key linkages
The additional slider mechanism between the C# and B table keys is a proprietary Yanagisawa design that allows smoother finger transitions between these notes.
Adjustable vibration-damping bar
This enhancement dampens sympathetic vibrations in the right-hand F# key, thus stabilizing the production of notes in the lower register.
Genuine mother-of-pearl touches
Indented mother-of-pearl key touches are attractive, afford the fingertips a more natural fit and feel, and are less slippery than plastic touches when wet.
Metal thumb hook & rest
Designed to make minimal point contact with the body, the thumb hook enables the instrument to resonate more freely while the brass thumb rest allows for smoother response and improved tonal balance.
Pointed pivot screws
For the utmost in precision and reliability, pointed pivot screws ensure that center arms or hinge rods are an exact fit.
Sealed, waterproof pads
Airtight pads facilitate balanced, leak-free play while quality waterproofing extends pad service life.
Blued-steel needle springs are more elastic than the stainless-steel variety, offer faster action and render a better command of difficult passages.
Dual arms prevent larger key cups from twisting or flexing under pressure and also improve durability.
The tri-point bell-bow brace ensures structural stability and rigidity and enhances resonance even at fortissimo levels.
- Key: Bb
- Elite Model Tenor: Neck, body, bell, and bow all lacquered brass
- Keys: Lacquered brass
- High-F# key (High-F# key-less model available by special order)
- Body tubing: Brass
- Case included
- Ebonite mouthpiece (standard equipment)
Move up a chair with the right sax. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.