- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yanagisawa S-992 Bronze Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
- #467271 000001000 467271000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Remarkable intonation and ease of play combined with a full, rich tone set the S992 Bronze Soprano Saxophone model apart. Two interchangeable neckpip...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Remarkable intonation and ease of play combined with a full, rich tone set the S992 Bronze Soprano Saxophone model apart. Two interchangeable neckpipes, a Yanagisawa innovation, are supplied with this instrument, each imparting different response and tone characteristics. The straight neckpipe produces the traditional soprano sound while the curved one a milder, mellower tone.
- Hand-engraved bronze bell
- Bronze lacquered brass body
- Extra Features: High G Key/Front F Key
- Contoured palm keys Rib-mounted upper and lower stack posts, double-action table keys
- Two neck pipes: One curved, one straight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.