- 331771 000000000 331771000000000
American DJ 3-Pin Male XLR to 5-Pin Female XLR Turnaround
- Write a Review
This turnaround connector features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner j...Read More
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Ships Internationally
This turnaround connector features 22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage). PVC jacket.
Link your intelligent fixtures and controllers.
3-Pin Male XLR to 5-Pin Female XLR Turnaround
- Number of Pairs: 1
- Total Number of Conductors: 2
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper
- Insulation Material: PE Polyethylene
- Lay Length
- Lay Length: 2.5"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 4.8 per foot
- Inner Jacket
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Black/White
- Outer Shield
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid
- Outer Shield Material
- Layer 1: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Tape, Material--Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %--100
- Layer 2: Material Trade Name--Duofoil, Type--Braid, Material--TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %--85
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .229"
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C
- Bulk Cable Weight: 31 lbs./1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.2"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 72 lbs.
- Nominal Characteristic Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/foot
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KHz: 23 pF/foot
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 feet
- Nominal Outer Shield D C Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 3.4 Ohms/ 1000 feet
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 feet): 0.6 (@ 1 MHz) dB/100 feet
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 amps per conductor @ 25 degrees C
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about American DJ 3-Pin Male XLR to 5-Pin Female XLR Turnaround:
Purchased this item to replace one that I purchased before. This item worked flawlessly and it arrived quickly. No problems whatsoever. The connectors and cable are of good quality and it seems very thong and sturdy. Would definitely use this company again.