More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J41858 000000000 J41858000000000
Audio-Technica ATW-T1007 Desk Transmitter
- Write a Review
Designed to work with phantom-powered, condenser gooseneck microphones with a 3-pin XLRM-type output, the ATW-T1007 System 10 Microphone Desk Stand T...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 2,792 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Microphone desk stand transmitter for System 10 Pro.
Designed to work with phantom-powered, condenser gooseneck microphones with a 3-pin XLRM-type output, the ATW-T1007 System 10 Microphone Desk Stand Transmitter pairs with the System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver of your choice to provide rock-solid, 2.4 GHz wireless performance. The transmitter is equipped with a 3-pin XLRF-type input, and features a touch-sensitive user switch that can toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button. Two red/green LEDs – one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear – indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status.
The ATW-T1007 also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
- Pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver
- 3-pin XLRF-type in for quick mounting of gooseneck microphone
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels
- Switchable low-cut filter
- System ID Display located on bottom of unit
The perfect on-desk transmitter for your gooseneck mic!