- 213016 000000000 213016000000000
Boss DB-30 Dr. Beat Metronome
- Write a Review
The Boss Dr. Beat DB-30 Metronome makes it easy to accurately keep time during practice. Built small for slip-in-your-case portability, a headphone j...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the beat.
The Boss Dr. Beat DB-30 Metronome makes it easy to accurately keep time during practice. Built small for slip-in-your-case portability, a headphone jack lets you practice anywhere silently. It's easy to use, too, with a large LCD and controls for power, volume, start/stop, tap/mute, rhythm/beat, note/pitch, and tempo/value, plus lights and on-screen needle for visual feedback. More than just an adjustable click, Dr. Beat can lay down 9 different patterns, 24 beat variations, rhythm styles, and combinations to play with.
- Handles time signatures up to 17 beats per measure
- Rhythmic beat patterns in various styles
- Headphone output with volume control
- Pocket-size portability
- LCD screen with smooth-flowing needle
- 9 different patterns
- 24 beat variations
- Rhythm styles
- Odd-time signatures
- Latin rhythms
- Tap tempo
- Internal reference tones (12 semitones)
- Power, volume, start/stop, rhythm/beat, note/pitch, and tempo/value controls
- Lights and on-screen needle for visual feedback
- Auto power off
Got the beat? With the DB-30 you will. Order yours now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.