- Product 660114
Electro-Voice DL10X Speaker
- Write a Review
The DL10X low/mid-frequency speaker is a 10", 8-ohm driver designed for professional high-level monitoring and sound reinforcement. Incorporated into...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile low/mid speaker.
The DL10X low/mid-frequency speaker is a 10", 8-ohm driver designed for professional high-level monitoring and sound reinforcement. Incorporated into the design are 3 exclusive Electro-Voice innovations: PROTEF, a Teflon-based coating, the Thermal Inductive Ring, and
the Flux Demodulation Device.
Also included in the DL10X speaker design are aluminum castings fastened to the pole of the magnet to control inductance and provide
a major heat transfer from the voice coil, which improves power handling and reduces thermal dynamic-range compression.
- Mid-bass woofer for 3- and 4-way systems
- Suitable for very compact 2-way systems
- Smooth, extended response across vocal range
- Suitable for horn-loaded mid-range devices
- TIR and FDD reduce distortion, keep voice coil cool, and smooth frequency response
- 300W long-term power capacity
- 100dB sensitivity
- Thermally efficient magnet assembly for high reliability
- PROTEF coating helps protect woofer from excessive power peaks
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 100 - 2000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 98 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space: 122.8 dB
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 300/600/1200 Watts
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Chassis Size: 10 inches
- Speaker Type: Components
- Weight Net: 6.5 kg ( 14.33 lbs )