- 621137 000000000 621137000000000
Eminence Deltalite II 2510 Replacement PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The Eminence Deltalite II 2510 is recommended for professional audio as a mid, high, or full-range and monitor speaker; or for bass guitar amps, the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reload your cab and make it hotter and lighter.
The Eminence Deltalite II 2510 is recommended for professional audio as a mid, high, or full-range and monitor speaker; or for bass guitar amps, the Deltalite II 2510 is a 10" neodymium speaker with a power rating of 250W and a peak of 500W. The PA speaker features an aluminum voice coil, paper cone, die-cast aluminum basket/heatsink, and works well in sealed or vented enclosures.
- Nominal basket diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Power rating: 250W
- Peak: 500W
- Resonance: 53Hz
- Usable frequency range:: 60Hz-4kHz
- Sensitivity: 97.3
- Magnet weight: 7 oz.
- Gap height: 0.275", 7mm
- Voice coil diameter: 2.5", 63.5mm
- Resonant frequency (fs): 53Hz
- DC resistance (Re): 5.06
- Coil inductance (Le): 0.40mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 5.76
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.45
- Total Q (Qts): 0.42
- Compliance equivalent volume (Vas): 52.5 liters / 1.9 cu.ft.
- Peak diaphragm displacement volume (Vd): 147cc
- Mechanical compliance of suspension (Cms): 0.30mm/N
- BL product (BL): 10.6 T-M
- Diaphram mass inc. airload (Mms): 31g
- Efficiency bandwidth product (EBP): 117
- Maximum linear excursion (Xmax): 4.2mm
- Surface area of cone (Sd): 350.1 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit: (Xlim) 8.0mm
- Sealed: 12.7-17 liters/0.45-0.6 cu.ft.
- Vented: 17.39.6 liters/0.6-1.4 cu.ft.
- Overall diameter: 10.25", 260.4mm
- Baffle hole diameter: 9.15", 232.4mm
- Front sealing gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear sealing gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting holes diameter: 0.28", 7mm
- Mounting holes B.C. D.: 9.73", 247.1mm
- Depth: 4.9", 123.8mm
- Net Weight: 4.6lb., 2.1kg
- Coil construction: Aluminum voice coil
- Coil former: Polymide former
- Magnet composition: Neodynium magnet
- Core details: Vented core
- Basket materials: Die-cast aluminum basket/heatsink
- Cone composition: Paper Cone
- Cone edge composition: Cloth cone edge
Find out why the Eminence sound has been around since 1966. Order this replacement speaker today.