- 476152 000000000 476152000000000
Furman F1000-UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner
- Write a Review
The Furman F1000-UPS power supply maintains power through short blackouts or brownouts, preventing lengthy restart sequences. It also allows safe shu...Read More
The Furman F1000-UPS power supply maintains power through short blackouts or brownouts, preventing lengthy restart sequences. It also allows safe shut down for extended blackout periods and features Voltage Regulation (ensuring voltage stays within nominal operating ranges), which prevents equipment lockups due to power sags and keeps audio equipment from heating up.
Additionally, the F1000-UPS is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Battery Backup (Simulated Sine Wave)
The power supplies battery backup provides temporary power when it's interrupted, allowing the opportunity to save any data and shut down equipment properly. Good candidates for such battery backup in Pro A/V applications are computers and external hard drives in studios, DLP projectors, digital video recorders, and digital mixing consoles. Essentially, any component that holds critical data, has volatile memory, or needs to run a shutdown procedure to power off safely will benefit from battery backup.
Survive brownouts, blackouts, and prevent lockups and lengthy startups with this full-featured UPS.
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides high level of surge & spike protection
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Standard Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities
- The 1000VA Simulated Sine Wave battery backup protects your data in a power failure allowing the opportunity to save your applications, programs, and shut-down the system gracefully
- Learning Infrared Control allows you to program connected equipment for shut-down sequencing
- RS-232 Open Source Code Protocol provides custom programming for connected equipment
- 12 Amp rating featuring a circuit breaker for added protection
- 8 rear panel outlets
- Critical Load Management prioritizes the allocation of temporary power to connected equipment
F1000-UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner
- Voltage: 85-137 VAC
- Frequency: 57-63Hz
- AC Power
- Surge Protection: Non-sacrifical SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection)
- Current Rating: 12A
- Over-voltage Shutoff, fast rise: 150 ±5V
- Over-voltage Shutoff, slow rise: 132 ±5V
- Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100 kHz, 50dB @ 500kHz
- Linear Attenuation: From 0.05-100ohms line impedance
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Sensitive Mode Capture Range: 99 - 135V
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Sensitive Mode Output Range: 120V ±5%
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Standard Mode Capture Range: 94-142V
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Standard Mode Output Range: 120V ±10%
- UPS Output:
- Voltage: 120 ±5V Simulated Sine Wave
- Frequency: 60Hz ±1%
- UPS Output Capacity: 1---VA. 600W @ 0.6pf
- UPS Backup Time: 3 minutes at full load
- Transfer Time: < 4ms
- Dimensions: 17"W x 13"D x 4"H
- Weight: 36lb.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Furman F1000-UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner:
This is a must have for people who live in apartments and don't know if you have bad wiring. I had the Furman Pl PLus DMC unit 1st and it was good. When I plugged the F 1000 into the same outlet as I had the DMC in it the F 1000 has a fault light that tells you if your receptacle isn't grounded or wires are crossed. I switch the unit to a new outlet that i would have never have known about and man the sound just sonically improved. This is defiantly a good thing to have to have piece of mind for protecting your equipment from bad wiring and voltage fluctuation. There are so many features that are very helpful. It tells you your incoming voltage, output voltage, how many watts you are using if your power goes out. Example: Its a 600 watt battery, when I turn on my computer my reading is at 240 watts. When I turn on my Fantom G and JBL speakers it tells me how much more I have added up to 295 watts. This helps me to keep an eye on how much watts I am using if the power goes out.