- Product 182057
Furman P-1800 PF Power Conditioner
- Write a Review
The Furman P-1800 PF Power Conditioner offers a stable, protected and filtered low impedance power supply to assure maximum performance of your conne...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Engineered specifically for use with instrument amplifiers and other high-current equipment.
The Furman P-1800 PF Power Conditioner offers a stable, protected and filtered low impedance power supply to assure maximum performance of your connected electronics. Furman's exclusive Power Factor provides a 45A peak current reservoir to minimize the detrimental effects of line impedance on high-current gear such as amplifiers and powered monitors. Clear Tone Technology provides additional line noise filtration tuned for instrument amplifiers for clean and consistent tone. Plus, equipment benefits from professional-level protection thanks to Furman's exclusive SMP and EVS technologies.
Power Factor Technology
Your amp needs a lot of power to sound its best. If you're plugging into the wall, there's a good chance your amp is not going to get the current it needs when pushed. Furman's exclusive Power Factor Technology provides a 45A peak current reservoir to give your amp the headroom it needs to operate at maximum efficiency. No matter what venue or club, or how close or far away from the power panel, Furman's Power Factor Technology keeps your instrument amplifier's tone consistent and sounding it's best.
Clear Tone Technology
Clear Tone Technology works in unison with Power Factor Technology and Linear Filtering Technology to add an additional layer of AC noise filtration specifically engineered for instrument amplifiers. Clear Tone Technology provides tuned circuits that unveil instrument tone, harmonics, and clarity, resulting in a fuller sound and improved dynamic response.
- Power Factor Technology supplies 45+ amps of instantaneous reserve current, on demand, for power starved amplifiers
- Clear Tone Technology provides tuned filtering circuits engineered for instrument amplifiers to provide a clean and consistent tone.
- Surge Protection - Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Isolated Banks - Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Noise Filtration - LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- LED Voltmeter - Segmented LED voltmeter monitors and displays incoming line voltage.
- Voltage Protection - Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- 15 AMP Rating - 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Diagnostic Lights - Protection OK, Extreme Voltage and color-coded voltage range indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
- Four rear panel outlets.
Essential gear for any amplified player! Order now.
P-1800 PF Power Conditioner
- Maximum Current:15 amps @ 124 Volts
- Line Cord: Removable black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 30 dB @ 2 kHz, 40 dB @ 10 kHz, 50 dB @ 20 kHz, 70 dB @ 100 kHz
- Dimensions: 8.125" W x 12.5" D x 5.25" H (206mm W x 317.5mm D x 133mm H)
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Power Consumption: 8 watts
- Reactive Power: 460 VA
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Furman P-1800 PF Power Conditioner:
I was having some problems using my Euphonic Audio iAmp 500 bass amp in places lacking perfect electricity. I would get distortion in my signal and a loss of volume. This peice saved me. My bass rig is dependable anywhere and thats not all. I never thought my bass tone could get better but now it is. Amazing peice of equipment. Highly recomended.
Comments about Furman P-1800 PF Power Conditioner:
This will HUGELY improve focus/tone/clarity of a solid state amp, and make a tube amp sound better all night long. Everything they say in the ad is true. I am a tone FANATIC, I NEVER give 5's, but this is a MUST. Furman's powerfactor stuff with the 45amp "reservoir" is the key here. I've had mine since 2004(colored model-same as this but in red). It's one of 2 things that will solve a lot of issues for the performing musician. The other thing that WILL clear up your signal/tone/sound is a VHT or Fryette VALVULATOR! And an ebtech hum eliminator plug. After you have a guitar and amp, you need POWER- get this!