- Product 181307
Furman PM-Pro Series II Power Conditioner with Digital Volt And Current Meters
- Write a Review
Furman's Series Multi-Stage Protection Circuit found in the PM-Pro II Power Conditioner features exclusive Linear Filter Technology. You get a superb...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Advanced protection and noise-filtering!
Furman's Series Multi-Stage Protection Circuit found in the PM-Pro II Power Conditioner features exclusive Linear Filter Technology. You get a superb transient voltage regulator and surge suppressor. Furman's maintenance-free SMP surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits "sacrifice" themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system, and repair of your surge suppressor. With Furman's SMP, however, damaging transient voltages are safely absorbed, clamped and dissipated. No sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
Unique to Furman's SMP is its unparalleled clamping voltage. Unlike some series mode suppressors, Furman's maintenance-free feature is not at the expense of potential equipment failure! While other designs offer clamping voltages that are well above 300Vpk, Furman's SMP clamps at 188Vpk, 133 VAC RMS even when tested with multiple 6000Vpk - 3000 amp surges!
This unprecedented level of power protection is only available with Furman's SMP technology. Additionally, Furman's trusted over-voltage circuitry protects against all-too-frequent open neutral wiring, or accidental connections to 208 or 240 VAC. Furman's SMP with over voltage protection immediately shuts off the incoming power until the over voltage condition is corrected.
LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology)
Unfortunately, traditional AC conditioners have been designed for unrealistic laboratory conditions. Prior technologies whether multiple pole filter or conventional series mode, could actually harm audio and video performance more than they help, due to the resonant peaking of their antiquated, nonlinear designs. Under certain conditions, these designs can actually add more than 10 dB of noise to the incoming AC line! Worse still, lost digital data, the need to reboot digital presets, or destroyed digital converters are frequently caused by excessive voltage spikes and AC noise contaminating the equipment ground. The Furman PM-Pro II Power Conditioner's SMP with LiFT takes another approach, ensuring optimal performance through linear filtering and no leakage to ground.
LED rack lights produce virtually no heat and provide an extremely long life span. A dimmer control for the rack lights allows the user to adjust the level of illumination or simply switch the lights off.
Additionally, all Furman voltage regulators include a rear mounted BNC jack which accepts any standard (12VAC, 0.5A) gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination, as well as a front panel switch which controls the gooseneck's operation. A front panel mounted master power switch is protected by a hinged cover, preventing accidental disconnection of AC power to the unit's outlets. The front-panel circuit breaker - power switch can be quickly and easily reset should the unit be overloaded. Furman's Series II PM-Pro units also feature a 10-foot, 12-gauge heavy-duty power cable.
- 90 to 140 VAC ("E" versions 180 to 280 VAC)
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC typically ("E" versions 280 VAC typically)
- Voltmeter Accuracy: PL-PRO II only: ±2 VAC, calibrated with internal trimpot adjustments, PL-PRO D II & PM-PRO II: ±1.5 VAC
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps, 133 VAC RMS (tested to UL-1449 and USA / CIDA A-1-1, 6,000 VAC @ 3,000 Amps)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Noise attenuation: 10dB @ 10 kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 100dB @ 10MHz
- Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 - 100 Ohms line impedance
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 19" W x 10-1/2" D
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Construction: Steel chassis, .125" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
- Power consumption: 12 watts
- Safety Agency Listings: CE, NRTL-C
- Patent number: CA 1332074 (4,901,183)