- Product 545870
Gator G-Tour 61 ATA Rolling Keyboard Flight Case
- Write a Review
Gator's ATA-qualified keyboard flight case features plywood construction with PVC exterior. Plush interior nestles keyboard while padded straps hold ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Light, strong, and super-protective.
Gator's ATA-qualified keyboard flight case features plywood construction with PVC exterior. Plush interior nestles keyboard while padded straps hold it in place. Comes with 4 wedges for customizing the fit. Hardware includes spring-loaded handles, recessed wheels, and heavy-duty zinc-plated hardware.
The G-TOUR 61 ATA keyboard case fits the Alesis ANDROMEDA A6, Korg M3 61, Korg M50-61, Roland FANTOM G6, Roland FANTOM X6, Roland Juno-D, Roland Juno-G, Yamaha MO6, Yamaha MOTIF XS6, and several others.
- Fits most digital controllers & stage pianos
- 5mm plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Tongue & groove extrusion aluminum valance
- Plush interior with padded straps to hold keyboard in place during transport
- Comes with 4 black polyethylene foam wedges to assist in proper fit
- Reinforced stackable ball corners
- Spring loaded handles
- Heavy-duty recessed wheels
- Heavy-duty zinc plated hardware
Order today and fly your keyboard with confidence.
G-Tour 61 ATA Rolling Keyboard Flight Case
- Exterior dimensions: 49.5" x 21.6" x 9.4"
- Weight: 37.4 lbs
- Interior dimensions: 17.375"W x 6"H x 44"L
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gator G-Tour 61 ATA Rolling Keyboard Flight Case:
I purchased this case to lug around my Korg X50. The case is actually a lot heavier than the Keyboard, but it's hardcore! This case keeps the keyboard from moving around on the inside with the padded insets. It is pricey, but it's a lot cheaper to buy one of these to protect your synth than to replace/repair the actual synth itself.