- Product 541184
GigSkinz GSK5 61-Key Keyboard Bag
- Write a Review
The GSK5 61-key keyboard bag is built with Gig Skinz' hard lined foam body and covered in a high tech water resistant fabric. It features two conveni...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Water resistant, plenty of accessory storage, and two carrying options.
The GSK5 61-key keyboard bag is built with Gig Skinz' hard lined foam body and covered in a high tech water resistant fabric. It features two convenient carrying options, industrial grade hardware and additional storage for all of your keyboard accessories.
- High tech water resistant carbon fiber style fabric
- High density foam body w/ hard lining that maintains shape and protects gear from impact
- Plush fur lined interior and pockets for added cushioning and protection.
- Heavy duty, grip-dimplebottom lining
- Molded high tech lockable rubber zipper pulls and handles
- Gig-flex keyboard carrying system
- Two carrying options;
- Hide-away, adjustable hefty-grade nylon shoulder straps w/ comfort padded shoulder pad
- Molded high tech rubber top carrying handle
- Industrial grade thick-tooth zippers
- 5 quick access, oversized utility/pockets for cables,
- Pedals, documents and accessories
- Hefty-grade extra wide, cushioned gear straps to hold keyboard in place
- Snap-on/snap off cell phone holder
- Internal dimensions:
- 42" x 4" x 12.5"
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Fits my Korg TR61 perfectly. Originally bought a Gator 61 key hard case, but it was just a monster (too big). I returned for this once. Most other 61-key cases are just too big for my Korg. This case is built well. Nice interior and good protection for the outside. Its not a hard case but if you're the careful type, this is all you need.
I was in search of some protection for my keyboard and wasn't in the budget to pay $300 for a hardshell case. I found this and it sounded like what I needed. The front pouches are a really good feature, and the ability to stow away the shoulder strap is a bonus for me, because I never use it. The padding is very good, but the hard covering is not very thick. Not a problem for me because I just needed protection from scratches and buttons breaking off. Unless you plan on dropping it hard, this case is a really good one.