- Product 712817
Graph Tech TUSQ XL Fender-Style Curved Bottom Blank Nut
- Write a Review
TUSQ XL Fender-Style Nut Curved Bottom Blank (PQL-1000-00) is a replacement nut for Fender guitars.If you have an acoustic or vintage guitar, you owe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Richer tone, more harmonic content.
TUSQ XL Fender-Style Nut Curved Bottom Blank (PQL-1000-00) is a replacement nut for Fender guitars.
If you have an acoustic or vintage guitar, you owe it to yourself to hear the difference a TUSQ guitar replacement nut, saddle and bridge pins make. Compared to standard materials such as bone, Micarta or Corian, you'll hear more harmonics with every note you play when you use TUSQ on your guitar.
TUSQ is a proprietary material which is precision engineered under high pressure and heat. It is specifically formulated to deliver the right frequencies with the optimum transfer rate to the top of your guitar every time. Because of the way the TUSQ replacement nut is made, it is a consistent material that is rich in tone and harmonic content.
TUSQ has quickly become an important tone performance tool for some of the world's most renowned guitar manufacturers, luthiers and playing professionals. The TUSQ replacement nut has rich tone and sustain, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone and other natural materials. Bone and ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top. TUSQ nuts, saddles and bridge pins are designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the string to the guitar body. Acoustic guitars come alive. Electric guitars will get a brighter sound and increased harmonic content.
- Crystal-clear bell-like high-end and big open low-end
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonic content (up to 200% over other materials)
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers
- Consistent quality from piece to piece and within each piece
- No flat or dead spots that can be found in bone or ivory
- Easy to work with - can be filed and sanded; will not chip or flake
TUSQ XL Fender-Style Curved Bottom Blank Nut
- Thickness: 1/8", (0.123"), (3.12mm)
- Length: 1-3/4", (1.905"), (44.45mm)
- Height: 3/16", (0.175"), (4.45mm)