- Product H96899
Gruv Gear DuoStrap Signature Guitar Strap
- Write a Review
The first and only professionally-tested double strap in the world, the DuoStrap Signature's balanced weight distribution offers comfort like no othe...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 1,200 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
An ergonomically intelligent strap design that reduces shoulder strain and hand/wrist injuries.
The first and only professionally-tested double strap in the world, the DuoStrap Signature's balanced weight distribution offers comfort like no other guitar strap out there. This unique design significantly reduces shoulder pain and strain while playing, and helps keep a natural and comfortable playing position during practice, recording, or even playing live. Enjoy the look and feel of supple leather in natural colors that complement your guitar or bass.
- Minimize shoulder and back pain by distributing the weight of your instrument
- Maintain proper playing posture to help lessen hand and wrist injury
- Luxurious breathable leather stitched over resilient foam padding for comfort that doesn't dig into your neck
- Unique length adjustments made using metal hardware
- Stylish signature back cover finished with branded metal rivets
- Works great for double-cut basses and guitars, with optional adapter to work with single-cuts
Give your body a break while not taking a musical break. Order the DuoStrap Signature today!
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about DuoStrap Signature Guitar Strap:
Great idea and I was really hoping it would work because I play six string basses and have developed some painful back problems, however this strap didn't work on my basses. It didn't provide the desired redistribution of weight from my left shoulder, to both shoulders. Also the part that wrapped around the upper horn on my bass didn't look very good. Its a well made strap, but not for me. Also a very strong smell from the leather.
Comments about Gruv Gear DuoStrap Signature Guitar Strap:
Used it twice on gigs. Seems like a lot of leather on my shoulder BUT I have not had a sore shoulder even after a 4 1/2 hour New Years gig which is really greatI i I think it will just take some getting used to, but so far so good.