- Product 210525
Korg DT-7 Tuner
- Write a Review
The Korg DT-7 Tuner has a large, easy-to-read LED meter, super-accurate tuning in all modes, a built-in buffer amp to eliminate "loading" effects nor...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Featuring a Buzz Feiten tuning mode ” a Korg exclusive!
The Korg DT-7 Tuner has a large, easy-to-read LED meter, super-accurate tuning in all modes, a built-in buffer amp to eliminate "loading" effects normally found when playing through a tuner, a "sound out" mode for silent tuning that is remotely switchable (from a footswitch), especially bright LEDs, and a built-in microphone. The DT-7 tunes both in a normal mode or in the Buzz Feiten mode for guitars, a patented tuning that adjusts or tempers the standard tuning slightly to set up in the Feiten system. Korg tuners and metronomes purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer now have a three year warranty.
- Two types of tuning mode can be selected: chromatic (for tuning normally tuned instruments) or Buzz Feiten.
- Large LED-type meter and seven-segment note display ensure optimal visibility, making this the perfect choice for any guitarist or bassist.
- Wide tuning range [A0 (27.50 Hz) to B7 (3,951.07 Hz)], allows tuning of a wide variety of instruments including five and six-string basses.
- Compact, easy-to-view design, stable even when placed on an amp.
- Buffer amp between the INPUT jack and BYPASS jack eliminates any tonal coloration.
- A convenient Sound Out mode.
- Built-in mic allows use with acoustic guitars.
- Calibration: Manual (A4=438Hz-445Hz), Auto (428Hz-452Hz)
- Connections: Input/Bypass (Sound Out)/Mute/DC9Vin
- Batteries: 1 x AAA size manganese battery
- Battery life: 12 hours
- Dimensions: 6.65"(W) x 1.71"(H) x 2.48"(D)
- Weight: 0.39 lbs. (Including battery)
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Bought the Korg DT-7 for my Washburn WI64DL, which has the Buzz Feiten tuning system. LEDs are easy to see. Very dependable. Nice size. Pricier than most tuners, but the only one for use with the Feiten system. I like it.
I bought this for my Washburn X50 that has the Buzz Feiten tuning system. It tunes it really well along with my acoustic so its pretty versatile. I wish it had a needle instead of the LEDS but maybe thats just me. Seems to be built tough and LEDS are bright. If you have a guitar or bass with the BFTS then i recommend it but if you need a tuner for normal tuned instruments then you may want to look around. Its a little pricey in my opinion.
I have been using a DT-7 Tuner for a couple of years now and found that it is excellent most of the time. It works well with both active and passive instruments. I normally plug it in between my bass and a LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI connected to the sound board or between my bass and amp. Few small failings: (1) battery life is short; (2) On/Off switch easily goes from Off to On while in gig bag; (3) really do need an external footswitch for mute; (4) way to easy to step on and activate mute while playing (very embarrassing during a live gig); (5) worthless at daytime outdoor gigs because you cannot see the LEDs; (6) low battery seems to affect pass through sound, a couple of times I have been forced to take it out of the circuit to cure strange sound problems.